Fast Movers 2022 Terms and Conditions
1. The 2022 Fast Movers SA program (Fast Movers) is conducted by BDO Group Holdings Limited ABN 77 133 657 833 of L7/420 King William Street, Adelaide SA 5000.
2. In these terms and conditions of entry (Terms), unless otherwise stated, a reference to “you” or “your” includes you in your personal capacity and as a representative of the business, as well as the business being entered into Fast Movers.
3. Nominated businesses will be eligible to enter the 2022 Fast Movers SA program (Fast Movers) providing all of the following criteria are met. Previous first prize winners and current sponsors are ineligible.
a. The nominated business or organisation MUST:
HEAD OFFICE – Have a registered head office in South Australia
TURNOVER – Have a minimum annual turn-over of $200,000 in each of the past three financial years
SALES – Have a maximum of 50% revenue derived from any one customer
OWNERSHIP – Is a private or publically-listed company that is not Government managed or owned
IF PRIVATELY OWNED – If privately owned, an external accountant/auditor must sign off (via email) to verify financial information provided is correct
SUBSIDIARY – Is not a subsidiary of a company which itself does not meet the above criteria
4. By submitting an entry:
a. you warrant that you are entering Fast Movers in your personal capacity and as a representative of the business; and
b. you agree to these Terms.
5. Entry into Fast Movers is deemed acceptance of the Terms.
6. In order to enter Fast Movers and be eligible to win, you must:
a. comply with the Terms;
b. enter online at fastmoverssa.com.au; and
c. Submit your entry by midnight Australian Central time zone on Friday 29 April 2022
d. make arrangements for your business owner(s), officers or founder(s) to be available to attend all Fast Movers events and associated activities including surveys and interview days, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
7. We reserve the right to declare any entry ineligible or disqualified if, during the Period, in the opinion of us that;
a. you and/or your business owner(s) or founder(s) are considered to be unable to present or promote Fast Movers in a satisfactory manner;
b. you and/or your business owner(s) or founder(s) have not complied with these Terms or the eligibility criteria;
c. the entry form is incomplete; or
d. information provided by you is deficient, false, misleading, or provided unlawfully.
Prizes are awarded to the Top 3 and winners of the Excellence in Business and Fastest Employment Growth Awards. Fast Movers 2022 prizes to be advised prior to 30 March 2022.
9. First, second and third prizes will be awarded to the fastest growing companies based on percentage revenue growth averaged across the past three financial years from year ending June 2019 through to the year ending June 2021.
10. The fastest employment growth award will be awarded to the company with the highest percentage growth in employment numbers averaged across the past three financial years from year ending June 2019 through to the year ending June 2021.
11. The Excellence in Business Award will be judged through nominee survey answers and judged by BDO. It will be awarded to a company that has achieved exceptional and sustained growth year on year and demonstrated innovative strategies and market leadership. The winner will come within the top 25 of 2022 Fast Movers program.
12. The cash prize will be paid to the trading company.
13. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
PRIVACY AND MARKETING
14. We collect personal information (as defined under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) and other information relating to your business operations in various ways, such as in the Fast Movers entry form, in interviews and, where appropriate, award prizes. If you do not provide the personal and business information as requested, you cannot participate in Fast Movers.
15. By participating in Fast Movers in any way (including by submitting a Fast Movers entry and by completing a Fast Movers survey), you consent for us to use and disclose your personal information to our related entities, partners, agencies, sponsor and other third parties engaged to provide services in connection with Fast Movers, in order to:
a. market to you in any way (including by email, SMS/MMS, mail, social media and telephone (even if your phone number is registered on the Do Not Call Register);
b. administer Fast Movers;
c. invite you to be part of our initiatives including case studies, polls/surveys and business opportunities;
d. improve our related entities’ or sponsor’s products and services; and
e. you agree that your consent continues until you withdraw it by notifying us. If you wish to withdraw your consent to receive marketing material from us, call us on 7324 6000. If you wish to withdraw your consent to receive Fast Movers material or marketing material from our sponsors, or to request that your personal information not be disclosed in future, call 7324 6000;
f. you also agree that we and/or the judges or agencies may review publicly available information regarding you including websites, social media and media activity in assessing and judging your entry.
16. If your business is a Fast Movers Top 25 finalist, the business owner(s), officers or founder(s) of your business or organisation agrees to attend all Fast Movers breakfast and other Fast Movers events that we notify you about, and agrees to assist in publicising Fast Movers as required by us.
17. You agree that we may use:
a. your business or organisation logo, your business or organisation identity and you or your representative’s personal identity anywhere in the world in any advertisement or other material which promotes Fast Movers or the products or services of us or the Sponsor; and
b. details about you and your business or organisation (marked with a P on the nomination form) in printed in The Advertiser, electronic and online/social media (as we consider appropriate) in promoting Fast Movers, without compensation to you. Only percentage growth (not revenue figures) will be used in promotions. Prior to using your business or organisation identity, you or your representative’s personal identity, or details about you or your business or organisation, we will obtain your prior approval, which will not be unreasonably withheld.
18. You agree to allow us to contact you to provide comments about Fast Movers and to take photos or video footage of you, your business and your representative(s) (Materials). In relation to the Materials:
a. we may use the Materials for future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to you;
b. we may duplicate, alter, adapt and utilise the materials at anytime, anywhere, and by any means.